88 Cowabbie Street, Coolamon NSW, Australia
(02) 6927 3149
9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday
Coolamon Post Office
A full-service outlet for your post, banking, bill-pay & identity service needs
Locally owned and run, the Coolamon Post Office prides itself on friendly and efficient service.
Coolamon Post Office provides a full-service outlet, catering for all your postal, banking, bill pay and identity service needs.
The store is brimming with a wide array of goods including:
- Beautiful giftware for all ages
- Fishing and outdoor gear
- Kitchen appliances
- and much, much more
When you are next in Coolamon, call in to see for yourself all that Coolamon Post Office has to offer.
Our range includes
- As Seen on TV products
- Strike Now Fishing Tackle – Fishing rods, reels, tackle, UV shirts
- Technology – printers and ink cartridges, mobile phones, tablets, headphones, portable DVD players
- Kitchen and Household Appliances – air fryers, toasters, sewing machines, televisions, alarm clocks
- Giftware for all ages from brands such as Toshi, Bubba Blue, Emotion & Kids, Tomy, Cotton Candy and Lavida
- Baby gifts, hats and clothing
- Buffalo Sporting Goods – netballs, basketballs, AFL footballs, soccer balls.
- Quality Children’s books
- Quality Sunsafe Hats – Millymook, Dozer, Toshi
- John Deere and CAT toys
- Darrell Lea Chocolate
- Milleni Wallets
- Digeridoonas – quality oilskin products including travel and cooler bags, saddle and rifle bags, hats and boot guards.
- Outdoor essentials – Slappas thongs, Cancer Council sunscreen, sunsafe hats for all ages, torches, lanterns, binoculars and BBQ needs
- Essential Oils and diffusers
- Greeting cards and wrap
- Collectibles – model cars, limited edition toys and coins etc
Business in the Riverina